In this course you will deepen your understanding of Biodynamic Craniosacral techniques and you will immerse yourself in the therapeutic process.
Once you have integrated the practice of the MindTouch® Practitioner Level I course, you will see in detail how to relate to our physical and energetic body at a deeper level.
Introduction to Craniosacral Therapy
Deepening into Craniosacral Therapy techniques
Craniosacral Therapy is a gentle and profound healing form with its origins in osteopathy.
Using a soft touch, the practitioner will listen to your craniosacral rhythm along the length of your body, communicating with the breath of life while slowly working to release any restrictions in the system.
The recipient will enter a deep state of relaxation, the dream body, a state in which the natural healing processes will awaken.
The treatment is beneficial for a wide range of problems, especially those related to stress and emotional tension, like insomnia, headaches neck and back pain, digestive disorders and anxiety.
- Strengthening your MindTouch® practice.
- Deepening into the principal concepts of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
- Breath of life
- Inherent Health
- Primary Respiratory System
- The Midline
- Dynamic Stillness
- The Dreambody
- Cranial bones and their movement
- Working with transverse structures.
- Thoracic entrance
- Respiratory diaphragm
- Exploring the practitioner and client resources.
- Establishing a therapeutic relationship.
- This course will enable you to go deeper into your ability to accompany therapeutic processes.
- You will learn skills to deeply connect with the body´s essence and the Breath of Life.
- You will learn to integrate basic Craniosacral techniques with the complementary therapies you already practice: massage, homeopathy, lymphatic drainage, acupuncture, etc.
- Develop a new way of relating to your client´s health with the minimum effort, increased satisfaction and better results.