With MindTouch I invite you to improve the connection with yourself and the ones around you through contact and a beautiful form of physical mindfulness.
Introduction to Craniosacral Therapy
Integrating Craniosacral techniques in our daily practice.
Craniosacral Therapy is a gentle and profound healing form with its origins in osteopathy.
Using a soft touch, the practitioner will listen to your craniosacral rhythm along the length of your body, communicating with the breath of life while slowly working to release any restrictions in the system.
The recipient will enter a deep state of relaxation, the dream body, a state in which the natural healing processes will awaken.
The treatment is beneficial for a wide range of problems, especially those related to stress and emotional tension, like insomnia, headaches, neck and back pain, digestive disorders and anxiety.
• History and development of Craniosacral Therapy.
• Introduction to CST concepts:
• Breath of life
• Inherent Health
• Primary Respiratory System
• The Midline
• The Three Tides
• Dynamic Stillness
• The dreambody
• Listening and palpation techniques:
• The membranes of the reciprocal tension mechanism (RTM)
• Cranial bones and their movement
• Working with transverse structures:
• Thoracic entrance
• Respiratory diaphragm
• Exploring the practitioner and client resources.
• Establishing a therapeutic relationship.
• Learn to listen to the Craniosacral rhythm and relate to the “breath of life”.
• Learn to integrate basic Craniosacral techniques with the complementary therapies you already practice: massage, homeopathy, lymphatic drainage, acupuncture, etc.
• Develop a new way of relating to your clients health with the minimum effort, increased satisfaction and better results.