My journey so far…
One of the main driving forces in my life has always been curiosity, to know about the body, the mind, the” why” and “how” of “us”.
To be able to satisfy curiosity one must learn to look and listen, and this led me to cultivate my knowledge in the world of complementary medicine, influenced by my Basque roots. My earliest memories include magical moments in the mountains collecting medicinal herbs with my father that my mother would later prepare in ointments, plasters or bitter tea.
Later, my travels around Asia and South America helped me appreciate other cultures and the common essence that unites us all in our ways to healing the body and mind.
Settled in London I trained in different types of Bodywork, Naturopathy, and NLP. Finally, Craniosacral Therapy became the connecting thread between all the disciplines I’d ever learned.
My first teaching post came in 1994 at Westminster University, London. ?Since then, more than 20 years ago, I’ve been enjoying every opportunity I’ve had to share my knowledge, with a group or at an individual level.
I currently have my practice and work as a teacher in Barcelona and run courses and seminars in different parts of the world.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- BSc (honours) Psychology at UNIR (on going)
- Biodynamic Craneosacral Therapy at Midline Institut. Dharma Terapias.(Barcelona 2012-14)
- Craneosacral Therapy I and II. Upledger Institute. Granada.(2010)
- NLP (Programming Neurolingüstica) in Gestalt Institute, Barcelona (2009)
- University Expert in Naturopathy at Heilpraktiker Institut by Universidad Fernando Pessoa (Barcelona 1999-02)
- ITEC Holistic Massage, Thai Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Phytotherapy, at Morley College, London (1991-92)
- Public Relations degree at IVNP (San Sebastian 1987)
- Member of the European Foundation Therapist (FET)
- Member of the Spanish Association of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy (AETCB)
- Speaker at SITEM (International Symposium of Massage Techniques) in Barcelona 2000, 2004
- Congress speaker at Natural Therapies Heilpraktiker, Barcelona 2006.
- Speaker at Cosmobelleza, Barcelona 2005, 2007.2013
- Teacher at Westminster University, London
- Practitioner at Women and Health, London
- Teacher at Heilpraktiker Institut, Barcelona since 2000.
- Run courses at CTM, Mataró, and at Centre Mediterraneo, Menorca.
- Private practice at Centre Homedical. Barcelona.